Nov 17, 2006

I tried to shoot different than my norm tonight. Didn't work out as well as I had hoped. It would have been better if I wasn't afraid to get out of the car downtown. There was a lot to shoot down there. I'll chase a moose around in the wild,, but i wont take a chance in my urban setting. oh well. These are some i did come up with.



2 comments:

  1. You are a very silly girl. You won't get out of the car in downtowm Billings were you might (and a very slight might) be a victim of a crime. But you will chase a moose around in the wild where (s)he will very likely be annoyed by you and if you are lucky kill you straight away (versus being severly injured and dying over time).

    Itisn't your fault. Risk and perceived risk very rarely match up. I know people who won't fly becuase of 9/11 but they'll drive a car every day.

    ReplyDelete